Ayurvedic Herbal Face Pack
- This herbal face pack is made in a base of Fuller’s earth which draws out dirt and toxins from the deep layers of the skin, and balances out excess oil. It helps in toning the skin and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Herbs like wild turmeric, sandalwood, rose, neem, Indian madder, Indian gooseberry, licorice that are well-known in Ayurveda for their superlative skin benefits are added into this cleanser/scrub.
- Wild turmeric or kasturi manjal is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, protects the skin against sun damage, gently removes unwanted facial hair and evens out dark spots and marks.
- Manjistha or Indian madder is a great detoxifying herb.
- Yashtimadhu or licorice reduces hyper pigmentation.
- Amla or Indian gooseberry contains vitamin C and antioxidants which protect the skin against the early signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Neem helps against acne, sandalwood and rose have a beautiful natural fragrance, in addition to their amazing benefits for the skin.
Take a teaspoon of the product, add aloe gel, rose or plain water or milk and mix until you get a pasty consistency that is easy to spread. Apply a thin layer to all parts of the face, avoiding the under-eye area. Wait until the pack dries completely, unless you have very dry skin, in which case don’t wait that long. Wash off well with plain water. Follow this with toner, serum and lotion.
This product may dry out the skin a little. If you have dry skin, use milk instead of plain water. Using this on your t-zone to balance out oiliness is very effective.
You may use this face pack once per week.
Store the product in a clean, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep the cap securely fastened to prevent spills. This face pack will keep for a few months without spoiling, if you ensure that no water and/or moisture gets in.